AirPrint allows you to print wirelessly from an iOS device or a Mac to a compatible printer. The majority of the printer models include technology. All you need to do is give the print command to the printer. There is a chance that you may come across the error no Airprint printers found. Given below are the steps to fix the issue:
1. Check for signal strength by moving the router closer to the printer.
2. Make sure the printer's wireless connection is switched on.
3. Make sure your device isn't in Airplane mode.
4. Ascertain that all devices are connected to the same network.
5. Verify that both the devices and the printer have the updated drivers.
6. Switch off both devices, wait for 10 seconds, then turn them back on.