Easy mass text message sending via SMS Gateway API
For what purposes should I use an SMS newsletter.
If when thinking about SMS mailing, you remember only advertising messages with the call to "buy right now" written by caps, then we hasten to reassure you — everything is much more diverse. You can use this channel for both advertising and informational purposes.
1. Remind about your company. With the help of SMS, you can inform the client about a new promotion or special offer, tell about the opening of a store or the appearance of a new product. In addition to the direct goal of conveying information, you remind the person about yourself. If a customer made a purchase some time ago, and then disappeared, such an alert will help him remember you.
2. Increase awareness. You can also send messages targeted, according to the database of people who do not yet know about your products.
3. Collect feedback. In the newsletter, you can ask to leave feedback about the purchased product or share your wishes. Just be sure to specify that the response message for the client will be free of charge.
4. Send a gift. Congratulate the client on his birthday or public holidays, but do not limit yourself to words. Getting wishes of health and love from some brand is not what a birthday person dreams of. Attach a discount or a gift coupon with a limited validity period.
5. Warn about important things. Remind the client that, for example, his subscription to your service ends in a few days. He will appreciate the care.